Job Opening: Clinical Director for Adolescent Residential Treatment Program
Location: San Martin, CA
1. Responsible for overall leadership of clinical department in the development and implementation of short- and long-range plans and policies and other activities.
2. Responsible for the financial management of the Clinical Department, including the development and implementation of the annual budget.
3. Responsible for the development, implementation, and accomplishment of the clinical department’s annual goals.
4. Prepare and present clinical training, residential training and conferences.
5. Supervise clinicians, recreational therapists and managers of the clinical and nursing department.
6. Internally and externally promotes the Mission Statement and Vision.
7. Responsible for department reports.
8. Assures the clinical and nursing departments are complying and maintaining appropriate standards for overseeing external agencies.
9. Communicates and meets with clients and referrals as needed.
10. Responsible for employee relations with your departments.
11. Aware of legal issues and the actions that need to be taken to ensure longevity of the company.
12. Customer service skills applied to both internal and external customers.
13. Provide direct support and supervision of multiple staff.
14. Work with Assistant Clinical Directors to supervise the creation and adjustments of master treatment plans for each student.
15. Along with the Treatment Team, oversee the clinical treatment of each student.
16. Work with the Nursing Manager regarding the medical treatment of each student.
17. Ensure quality of individual, group and family counseling/therapy.
1. Valid licensed as LCSW, LMFT, Ph.D, or LPC.
2. 2+ years experience in a dual diagnosis treatment center.
3. Ability to supervise associate therapists.
Compensation: $105,000 – $110,000 plus benefits.