Job Opening: Clinical Outreach Specialist
Location: Seattle, Washington
Description: The largest mental health adolescent treatment company in the US seeks a warm, personable, caring, driven Community Outreach Specialist to join our team. This position is strong based on personality and the right person has a very bright future with our company. Full training will be provided.
Schedule: Full time, 40 hours a week, flexible hours. Hybrid, 4 days a week in person meetings
1. Work directly with families looking for guidance on placing their teen family member into treatment.
2. Connect in person and/or virtually with referral sources to introduce our in-patient services.
3. Prepare presentations and create and maintain marketing strategies to meet objectives.
4. Present in person and virtually with referral sources and within the community, for example at schools, places of worship, community centers etc.
5. Make appointments to meet with referral sources to build relationships.
6. Stay in close contact with families, clients, and referral sources to offer guidance, a listening ear and to answer questions or resolve issues.
7. Update SalesForce daily.
1. Experience working with adolescents and their families, for example as a teacher, social worker, therapist or program coordinator in the mental health space, preferred. We are open to many different types of backgrounds, a warm, engaging, driven, outgoing personality is the most important factor.
2. BA in Psychology, Marketing, Education, Business, Healthcare or closely related field preferred.
2. Comfortable speaking in public.
3. Strong writing and phone skills.
4. Car and driver’s license.
5. 2+ years experience with in person marketing or outreach or sales.
6. Warm, caring, personable, helpful.
7. Self starter, organized, driven, responsible.
8. Fully vaccinated for COVID.
Compensation: $90,000-$100,000 base salary plus $18,000+ bonus and excellent benefits. Typical earnings first year is $120,000 and goes up from there.