Job Opening: Clinical Program Director
Location: Encinitas, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM, able to work from 1 day a week after 90 days.
Clinical Program Director needed for a high end six-bed residential treatment center for teenagers in Encinitas, CA.
1. Provide all clinical and administrative oversight to a 6 bed residential program for adolescents ages 12-17.
2. Train staff on evidenced based practices, such as CBT, DBT, and Motivational Interviewing
3. Develop client goals and objectives; Lead team in the design and implementation of appropriate plans to meet agreed-upon goals
4. Conduct regular meetings with program staff to provide clinical supervision in resolving complex case problems and conduct in-service training
5. Review client treatment plans to promote optimal quality and continuity of care
6. Monitor all clinical documentation and treatment plans for Utilization Review
7. Oversee day-to-operations to ensure program is in compliance with licensing regulations, certification standards, legal and ethical standards.
8. Identify staff development needs and support appropriate training.
9. Supervise the intake/discharge processes.
10. Facilitate and participate in weekly Treatment Team meetings to ensure implementation of treatment plans.
11. Assist with clinical services as needed to support staff; May include community meetings, client interventions, crisis intervention, and discharge planning.
12. Maintain and foster cooperative working relationships with a variety of referral resources and services, community organizations and criminal justice and social services agencies
1. LMFT, LCSW, or Psy D.
2. Able to supervise interns. (Must be licensed for 2 years).
3. Previous experience as a Program Director (or similar) desired, but not required.
4. Strong clinician, experience in DBT and/or CBT.
5. Extremely organized, strong documentation skills.
6. Strong leader, great managerial skills, approachable, excellent communication skills.
7. Flexible, calm personality.
8. Experience with treatment centers.
9. Experience with adolescents.
Compensation: $115,000-$120,000 plus benefits and $5K sign on bonus.