Job Opening: Clinical Program Director
Location: Ojai, CA
Start Date: ASAP
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM or 10:00AM-6:00PM, plus on call responsibilities – primarily on call every 3rd week (rotates).
After 6 months they can work remote one day a week(Tues, Wed or Thurs)
An experienced, capable leader is needed as Program Director for a 6-bed residential Adolescent Treatment center in Ojai, CA
1. Provide all clinical and administrative oversight to a 6 bed residential program for adolescents ages 12-17.
2. Train staff on evidenced based practices, such as CBT, DBT, and Motivational Interviewing
3. Develop client goals and objectives; Lead team in the design and implementation of appropriate plans to meet agreed-upon goals
4. Conduct regular meetings with program.
5. Review client treatment plans to promote optimal quality and continuity of care
6. Monitor all clinical documentation and treatment plans for Utilization Review
7. Oversee day-to-operations to ensure program is in compliance with licensing regulations, certification standards, legal and ethical standards.
8. Identify staff development needs and support appropriate training.
9. Supervise the intake/discharge processes.
10. Facilitate and participate in weekly Treatment Team meetings to ensure implementation of treatment plans.
11. Assist with clinical services as needed to support staff; May include community meetings, client interventions, crisis intervention, and discharge planning.
12. Maintain and foster cooperative working relationships with a variety of referral resources and services, community organizations and criminal justice and social services agencies
1. LMFT, LCSW, or Psy D.
2. Licensed for at least 1 year.
3. Previous experience as a Program Director (or similar) desired, but not required.
4. Strong clinician, experience in DBT and/or CBT.
5. Extremely organized, strong documentation skills.
6. Strong leader, great managerial skills, approachable, excellent communication skills.
7. Flexible, calm personality.
8. Experience with treatment centers.
9. Experience with adolescents.
Compensation: $120,000-$150,000 plus benefits and room for growth