Job Opening: Clinical Program Director for Adolescent Out Patient Treatment Center
Location: Danville, California 94526
A licensed, capable leader is needed as Program Director for an Out Patient Treatment Facility for teenagers.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM
1. LMFT, LCSW, or LPCC
2. Able to supervise interns (licensed for a minimum of 2 years)
3. Some managerial experience desired, but not required.
4. Strong clinician
5. Extremely organized
6. Strong leader, great managerial skills, approachable, excellent communication skills
7. Flexible, calm personality
8. Experience with treatment centers
9. Experience with adolescents
10. Must be at least 21 years or older
Compensation: $95,000-$110,000 plus benefits and room for growth
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!