Job Opening: Clinical Program Director for Adolescent Residential Center
Location: Walnut Creek, California
A licensed, capable leader is needed as Program Director for a Residential Treatment Facility for teenagers.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9 AM-5 PM
1. Oversee a team of 15+ clinical and staff employees.
2. Ensure excellent care is provided to all clients.
3. Communicate with client’s families as needed.
4. Lead weekly team meeting and supervise associate MFTs.
5. Oversee training and hiring of treatment team and staff.
1. LMFT, LCSW, or LPCC
2. Able to supervise interns (licensed for a minimum of 2 years)
3. Some managerial experience desired, but not required.
4. Strong clinician
5. Extremely organized
6. Strong leader, great managerial skills, approachable, excellent communication skills
7. Flexible, calm personality
8. Experience with treatment centers
9. Experience with adolescents
10. Must be at least 21 years or older
11. Vaccinated for COVID or religious exemption.
Compensation: $120,000-$130,000 plus benefits and $10,000 relocation bonus if needed.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!