*there is no on call for outpatient!
Job Opening: Clinical Program Director for Outpatient Treatment Center for Adolescents
Location: Danville, CA 94526
Start Date: ASAP
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM
An experienced, capable leader is needed as Program Director for an out patient treatment center for adolescents in Danville, CA
1. Provide all clinical and administrative oversight to an outpatient program for adolescents ages 12-17.
2. Train staff on evidenced based practices, such as CBT, DBT, and Motivational Interviewing
3. Develop client goals and objectives; Lead team in the design and implementation of appropriate plans to meet agreed-upon goals
4. Conduct regular meetings with program staff to provide clinical supervision in resolving complex case problems and conduct in-service training
5. Review client treatment plans to promote optimal quality and continuity of care
6. Monitor all clinical documentation and treatment plans for Utilization Review
7. Oversee day-to-operations to ensure program is in compliance with licensing regulations, certification standards, legal and ethical standards.
8. Identify staff development needs and support appropriate training.
9. Supervise the intake/discharge processes.
10. Facilitate and participate in weekly Treatment Team meetings to ensure implementation of treatment plans.
11. Assist with clinical services as needed to support staff; May include community meetings, client interventions, crisis intervention, and discharge planning.
12. Maintain and foster cooperative working relationships with a variety of referral resources and services, community organizations and criminal justice and social services agencies
1. LMFT, LCSW, or Psy D.
2. Able to supervise interns (licensed for a minimum of 2 years).
3. Previous experience as a Program Director (or similar) desired, but not required.
4. Strong clinician.
5. Extremely organized, strong documentation skills.
6. Strong leader, great managerial skills, approachable, excellent communication skills.
7. Flexible, calm personality.
8. Experience with treatment centers.
9. Experience with adolescents.
Compensation: $115,000-$130,000 plus benefits and room for growth.