Job Opening: Clinical Program Director, LPC or LCSW for Adolescent Treatment Center
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Schedule: Full time, 40 hours per week.
1. Have a caseload of 1-2 clients, providing individual therapy, family therapy and group therapy.
2. Oversee the quality of the program.
3. Lead the non-clinical staff, assist with interviewing and hiring.
4. Communicate with clients and their families.
5. Oversee the day to day administrative tasks of therapists, ensuring they are charting, coming on time, providing a high level of care.
6. Provide supervision for associates.
1. Licensed therapist or social worker for the state of Nevada for 2+ years.
Compensation: $75,000-$90,000 plus benefits
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Budget Coordinator for Busy Construction Company for Luxury Homes
Opening Outreach Specialist
STEM Curriculum Coordinator for Orthodox Jewish School
Personal Assistant to the Rabbi
Sales Representatives for Alternative Financing for Small Business