Location: San Diego, CA
Description: An experienced, capable leader is needed as Clinical Program Director for a residential program for teens.
1. Provide all clinical and administrative oversight for a residential program for adolescents ages 12-17.
2. Train staff on evidenced based practices, such as CBT, DBT, and Motivational Interviewing
3. Develop client goals and objectives; Lead team in the design and implementation of appropriate plans to meet agreed-upon goals
4. Conduct regular meetings with program staff to provide clinical supervision in resolving complex case problems and conduct in-service training
5. Review client treatment plans to promote optimal quality and continuity of care
6. Monitor all clinical documentation and treatment plans for Utilization Review
7. Oversee day-to-operations to ensure program is in compliance with licensing regulations, certification standards, legal and ethical standards.
8. Identify staff development needs and support appropriate training.
9. Supervise the intake/discharge processes.
10. Facilitate and participate in weekly Treatment Team meetings to ensure implementation of treatment plans.
11. Assist with clinical services as needed to support staff; May include community meetings, client interventions, crisis intervention, and discharge planning.
12. Maintain and foster cooperative working relationships with a variety of referral resources and services, community organizations and criminal justice and social services agencies
1. LMFT, LCSW, or LPCC (CA License).
2. Able to supervise associate clinicians (licensed for a minimum of 2 years).
3. 2+ years experience working for residential (preferred) or outpatient (required) that is for profit/private focus on mental health and/or substance use treatment
4. Experience working with adolescent age in mental health/substance use treatment
5. Experience in clinical leadership/program management role (director level preferred)
6. Comfortable with both family and individual therapy
7. Strong leadership and administrative skills
8. Understanding of private insurance process
9. Understanding/practiced skills in licensing (DSS) and accreditation standards
Compensation: Base salary of $90k plus Director Level Benefits (about 75% paid health care premium for employee and family), plus PTO, 8 holidays per year, 401(k) after 1 year of employment, Educational/