Job Opening: Clinical Research Coordinator/Quality Control CRC Clinical Trial
The CRC carries out research studies from start to end, preparing documents, communicating with monitors and sponsors, overseeing regulatory documents, attending to research meetings, carrying out studies according to protocol, working together with the PI (primary investigator), working with patients etc..
Location: Encino, California 91436
Schedule: Monday-Thursday and Saturdays 8:30 AM-5 PM (some flexibility with schedule is possible)
1. Responsible for the integrity and overall quality of assigned clinical research trials
2. Serve as the primary contact for study subjects and sponsors, communicating daily as needed
3. Review study protocols, create/maintain study document folder/binder, and prepares source documents including study and subject information folders
4. Correspondence with monitors, sponsor, site, IRB/IEC
5. Completes study start-up through close-out procedures:
– recruitment and patient enrollment along with recruitment team
– informed consent process
– pre-screening, screening, and study visits in conjunction with Physician/Investigator including, vital signs, ECG’s, processing specimens as necessary and with the help of our lab technitian and research assistants
6. Documentation of patient progress in response to investigative agents
7. Coordination of monitor visits
8. Completion of source documents and case report forms
9. Maintain communication with physician regarding study requirements, dose modifications, and adverse events
1. Minimum 2 years CRC experience required
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Excellent attention to detail
4. Computer skills required
5. Bilingual Spanish, preferred.
6. Experience with blood draws.
7. Ability to work well in a team environment and highly motivation to succeed.
Compensation: $24-$30 per hour, depending on experience, plus great benefits: health, PTO, work perks including products and skincare services.