Job Opening: Clinical Supervisor for Adolescent Treatment Center (LMFT or LCSW or LPCC)
Location: Tarzana, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM
1. Supervises primary therapists (AMFT, ASCW, & APCC).
2. Oversee treatment plans, interventions, and notes from therapists.
3. Provide training to Primary Therapists.
4. Review discharge paperwork prior to client’s discharge.
5. Ensure client records are complete to meet state licensing and Joint Commission standards.
6. Notify team of safety issues that require support.
7. Assist Clinical Director in facilitating weekly Clinical meetings.
8. Carry a small caseload up to two clients (seen 3x weekly).
1. Must be a licensed for 2+ years (LMFT or LCSW or LPCC).
2. Must have 2 years experience working as a Therapist or Clinical Supervisor.
3. Experience working in an inpatient/residential setting.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Intermediate computer skills (Word, Excel, Email, Internet).
Compensation: $90,000-$95,000 plus benefits.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!