Job Opening: CNA/ Certified Nursing Assistant for a 99 Bed Skilled Nursing Facility
Location: Long Beach, CA
Full-Time, 7am-3pm, Monday-Friday
Full-Time, 3pm-11pm, Monday-Friday
Full-Time, 11pm-7am, Monday-Friday
(Full Time is a 4 working day and 2 days off schedule)
Part Time, 7am-3pm, Saturday and Sunday
1. Answers call lights to determine and meet resident needs.
2. Provide personal hygiene including bathing, oral care, skin care, nail care, dressing, undressing, and shaving for residents.
3. Make beds correctly and change linen.
4. Assists with toileting, including bowel and bladder re-training and incontinent care.
5. Serves and collects food trays. Feed and/or assists residents to eat. Records dietary intake correctly, passes nutritional snacks and records intake and output as requested. Weigh residents as requested.
6. Performs and assist with mobility, transferring, ambulation, positioning, and range of motion using assistive devices as required. Use proper body mechanics when necessary.
7. Assures Resident Rights and privacy, maintains the confidentiality of all resident care information.
8. Observes and reports medical and/or behavioral changes in residents immediately. Perform rounds per protocol and PRN if needed.
9. Observes universal precautions for infection control including good hand washing and isolation techniques. Follows all safety rules.
10. Meet required in-service attendance. Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. Must be a CA Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
2. Experience working at skilled nursing facility, preferred
3. Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
4. Must be vaccinated for COVID
Compensation: $18-$20 per hour, for full-time positions there’s a $3,000 signing bonus.