Job Opening: CNC 5 AXIS Mill Machinist, CNC Mill Machinist, AND CNC Lathe and Mill Machinist
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Schedule: Day Shift: 6:00 am-2:00 pm, Monday – Friday
Night Shift: 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm Monday – Friday
Description: Precision Aerospace, LLC, a Tier 1 aerospace manufacturer that has been in business 40+ years in Phoenix, Arizona, is looking for a CNC 5 AXIS Mill Machinists, CNC Lathe and Mill Machinist, and a CNC Mill Machinist to join our team days or nights. These roles will play a vital part in supporting operations to ensure maximum production performance.
1. Precision machining of critical aerospace hardware including castings, and forgings ranging from aluminum to high nickel alloys
2. Setup and initial program validation
3. Inspection and validation of key features at CNC machines
4. Adapt to changing work priorities and successfully overcome machining obstacles
5. Collaborate with engineering/programing/management for machining optimization and fixture design.
1. Strong knowledge and application of geometric tolerancing
2. Ability to set-up and run Vertical and Horizontal CNC Lathes with minimal supervision
3. Expert skill in precision measuring equipment
4. Proficient ability to read blueprints supporting Aerospace industries
5. Ability to properly prioritize workload based on communication from QC and CNC managers
6. Work in a fast paced, fluid environment
7. Excellent organization skills, written and verbal communication skills
8. Very detail oriented
9. Team player and positive attitude
10. Must possess a competitive drive for perfect quality
Compensation: $20 to $31 per hour depending on experience and expertise, plus offers a competitive compensation package as well as world-class benefits including health (Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental (Principal), vision (Principal), 401(k) plan with match, identity theft protection and also voluntary benefits such as life insurance (up to $500,000), Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability. In addition, for qualified candidates, we are offering either a “Relocation Bonus” or “Retention Bonus” up to $2,500 (subject to normal payroll taxes).