Job Opening: CNC Mill and Lathe Machinist/Operator
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Monday-Friday 6 AM-2 PM OR 2 PM-10 PM
1. Precision machining of critical aerospace hardware including castings, and forgings ranging from aluminum to high nickel alloys.
2. Setup and initial program validation.
3. Inspect and validate key features at CNC machines.
4. Collaborate with engineering/programing/management for machining optimization and fixture design.
5. Other related duties.
1. Must have expertise with the precision machining of critical aerospace hardware including castings, and forgings ranging from aluminum to high nickel alloys.
2. Must have skills to perform inspection and validation of key features at CNC machines.
3. Ability to adapt to changing work priorities and successfully overcome machining obstacles.
4. Strong knowledge and application of geometric tolerancing required.
5. Ability to set-up and run Vertical and Horizontal CNC Lathes with minimal supervision
6. Expert skill in precision measuring equipment.
7. Proficient ability to read blue prints supporting Aerospace industries.
8. Ability to properly prioritize workload based on communication from QC and CNC managers.
9. Work in a fast paced, fluid environment
10. Excellent organization skills, written and verbal communication skills
Compensation: $23-$29 per hour as well as world-class benefits including health (Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental (Principal), vision (Principal), 401(k) plan with match, identity theft protection and also voluntary benefits such as life insurance (up to $500,000), Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability. In addition, for qualified candidates, we are offering either a “Relocation Bonus” or “Retention Bonus” up to $2,500 (subject to normal payroll taxes.