Job Opening: Collection Specialist
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM
1. Develop effective relationships with tenants. Understands their needs, key players, and how to work efficiently within their system to
collect outstanding balances effectively.
2. Keep accurate records tracking progress and status of accounts. Assist in the maintenance of a filing for tenant paperwork as needed.
3. Contact tenants via direct or indirect means by visiting units or calling them on a scheduled basis to collect outstanding balances.
4. Coordinate with attorneys and management to process files to initiate any legal action, including posting required notices to tenants and
representing the company in any legal matter as required.
1. Must have collections experience.
2. Property management experience collecting rent is fine.
3. Great communicator.
4. Able to pass a background check.
5. Has a car/driver’s license.
Compensation: $15 per hour, plus 20% of all receipts collected and benefits.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!