Job Opening: Commercial Property Manager
Location: Los Angeles Area (Santa Monica, San Fernando Valley, Burbank)
1. Responsible for implementation of all commercial property management processes, with an emphasis on tenant relations and customer service (tenant, client, team, and vendor).
2. Play a proactive role in experimentation and improvement, as guided by the Director of Operations.
3. Negotiating for and execution of leasing, lease extensions and expansions, lease administration, and coordinating tenant move-ins.
4. Coordination and quality assurance of all maintenance and repairs, and routine, periodic, and government property and unit inspections.
5. Coordination and management of tenant and capital improvement projects.
6. Property and tenant accounts payable and receivable policy and procedure, rent collections and eviction coordination.
7. CAM reconciliations.
8. Reporting and budget review and meeting with clients, with the goal of providing our clients with peace of mind.
9. Property, unit, and tenant database setup and maintenance
1. 3 years of experience in this market specifically in commercial management, retail, office and industrial.
2. Ability to take charge of new projects, as well as a strong sense of confidence and ownership.
3. Car and Driver’s License
4. Professional presentation and demeanor.
Compensation: $70,000 per year plus benefits