Evolve adolescent mental health treatment and teen rehab centers, accredited by CARF and The Joint Commission, offer the highest caliber of behavioral health care for adolescents 12 to 17 years old struggling with mental health issues or substance abuse.
Job Opening: Community Liaison, Outreach Coordinator
Location: East Bay Area (Danville, Walnut Creek or nearby)
1. Design and Conduct CEU classes on mental health topics.
2. Market out patient and residential mental health services for adolescents to the community.
3. Establish relationships with school counselors, local education therapists, psychologist, administrators etc.
4. Conduct program tours.
5. Answer phone calls and emails regarding admissions.
1. LCSW or LMFT
2. Experience working with adolescents and their parents.
3. Professional, personable, with strong writing skills.
4. Driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
Compensation: $85,000-$92,000 plus benefits and room for growth
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!