Job Opening: Community Manager (200 units)
Location: Lancaster, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
Must be available on-call for major emergencies and to cover weekends since this is a 2 person property.
1. Manage all aspects of property activity.
2. Manage employees by assigning tasks.
3. Inspect properties to make sure well maintained.
4. Manage day to day operations and tenant relations.
5. Negotiate tenant’s leases and contracts with vendors.
6. Manage and advise upper management with advertising and marketing of vacant spaces.
7. Oversee all financial aspects and budget for property.
1. Must have 2+ years experience as a Community Manager in a residential property with 200+ units.
2. High School Diploma.
3. Ability to understand instructions verbally.
4. Ability to frequently stand and work.
5. Ability to periodically lift or move up to 25 lbs.
6. Must have Yardi Voyager & Yieldstar experience
7. Able to manage a team and adapt to multiple software programs.
8. Must be able to pass a background check.
9. Must have apartment experience.
Compensation: $28-$30 an hour plus benefits
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!