Job Opening: Community Manager for Apartment complex (240 units)
Location: Lawrenceville, New Jersey
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM.
Must be available on-call for emergencies as needed.
Start Date: Immediate
1. Manage all aspects of property activity including overseeing properties.
2. Manage employees by assigning tasks.
3. Inspect properties to make sure well maintained.
4. Manage day to day operations and tenant relations.
5. Negotiate tenant’s leases and contracts with vendors.
6. Manage and advise upper management with advertising and marketing of vacant spaces.
7. Oversee all financial aspects and budget for property.
1. Must have 2+ years experience as a Community Manager in the property management industry.
2. High School Diploma.
3. Bilingual Spanish, preferred.
4. Ability to frequently stand and work.
5. Ability to periodically lift or move up to 25 lbs.
6. Must have experience managing a property with 100+ units
7. LIHTC (Tax Credit) experience is a HUGE plus.
8. Familiar with Yardi.
9. Experience in elder communities, preferred.
10. Experience with tax credit certification process.
Compensation: $35-$36 per hour plus bonuses and full benefits