Job Opening: Community Manager for Apartment complex (416 Units)
Location: Lancaster, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM.
Must be available on-call for emergencies as needed.
Start Date: Immediate
1. Manage all aspects of property activity including overseeing properties.
2. Manage employees by assigning tasks.
3. Inspect properties to make sure well maintained.
4. Manage day to day operations and tenant relations.
5. Negotiate tenant’s leases and contracts with vendors.
6. Manage and advise upper management with advertising and marketing of vacant spaces.
7. Oversee all financial aspects and budget for property.
1. Must have 2+ years experience as a Community Manager or similar in the property management industry.
2. High School Diploma.
3. Bilingual Spanish, preferred.
4. Ability to frequently stand and work.
5. Ability to periodically lift or move up to 25 lbs.
6. Must have experience managing a property with 100+ units
7. Familiar with Yardi.
Compensation: $70,000-$75,000 plus benefits and bonus ($10K)
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN