Job Opening: Community Recruiter
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Schedule: Full-Time, Flexible. Will required to attend community outreach events.
The Community Recruiter serves as a connector for our organization. This role is responsible for bringing awareness of the school to our community and growing our school enrollment. Maintaining the registration and enrollment platform of the school and managing the enrollment platform to ensure it is operating as needed for families are essential job duties .
1. Actively increasing awareness about the school’s presence to the community.
2. Work with administrators to operate the student application and enrollment platform, which houses all enrollment data.
3. Effectively communicate the Lashon Culture and History via all communication methods.
4. Oversee and facilitate orientation of Enrollment Fellows as the interface with community-based organizations throughout the year, and serve as their first point of contact.
5. Successfully recruit families to Lashon Academy.
6. Identify and coordinate community events to promote Universal Pre-K and TK and share information about how and when families can apply.
7. Expand the Universal Pre-K and TK program by identifying possible new sites, onboarding of Family Child Care sites, and identifying high need neighborhoods.
8. Provide superior customer service when interacting with prospective students’ families via phone, in writing, by email, text message in person and social media.
9.Schedule tours and meet with students’ families upon request.
10. Be knowledgeable of education programs such as program length, curriculum and other pertinent education and compliance facts as provided by the school.
1. Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
2. Exceptional Customer service and positive attitude
3. One Year experience-Any combination of sales, customer service, outbound call center sales/service and Elementary Education
4. Self motivated, ability to work independently as well as function as part of a team
5. Ability to project a professional image in person, over the phone and in writing
6. Possess quality voice skills, speak well, and be clearly understood via telephone and in person
7. Able to multitask efficiently and effectively
8. Strong organizational skills
9. Bilingual: Spanish
10. Knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
Compensation: $63,600 plus benefits.