Job Opening: Community Relations Coordinator
Location: Van Nuys, CA
1. Communicate with parents on behalf of the school for the purposes of ensuring an
ongoing partnership and celebrity experience for every family.
2.Organize supporting activities to the school and parents, showcasing student work, and
celebrating the diversity of the community.
3.Develop and post content for the school’s Facebook, Twitter, and Website; working
directly with staff, faculty, students, and parents.
4.Prepares a wide variety of student recruitment promotional materials such as
releases, brochures, and public service announcements.
5.Develop and coordinate innovative approaches to recruitment. Establish recruitment
program standards, goals, and strategies to achieve recruitment objectives.
1. Bachelor degree in PR, Communications, Marketing, or any related field
2. Excellent communication skills such as writing, oral and verbal
3. Must proficient with current technology such as graphics, design, and publication software
4. Must speak Spanish
5. Previous experience in a public school environment preferred
6. Background in business development or sales, preferred
Compensation : $70,000-$90,000