Job Title: Community Relationship Specialist
The Community Relationship Specialist is accountable for building and maintaining relationships and acts as a reliable resource for parents, teens, and referral sources.
This position focuses on Newport’s outpatient facilities.
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Schedule: Full time role to equate to 40 hours per week, occasionally more
1.Work with supervisor to develop and execute 6-month and annual performance objectives for the target market
2.Identify local community partnerships in the target market and reach out to establish those key relationships
3.Conduct face to face meetings with outpatient specific community professionals to uncover needs, address barriers to treatment and create community partnerships
4.Plan and execute territory routing with 60 miles of Newport outpatient programming
5.Plan/ attend conferences/ networking events on behalf of Newport Healthcare’s Outpatient service line
6. Plan and attend facility tours and facility events for community professionals in the targeted geography
7.Attend outpatient staff meetings onsite, in designated intervals
8.Plan and execute presentations, customize them to a targeted community audience
9. Respond immediately to service and referral inquiries • Perform Referent Satisfaction Surveys specific to Outpatient location
10.Support the referring professional and the family, from the first call through admission
11. Document meaningful activity related to community referents/ families in Salesforce database
12. Attend and participate in national calls and weekly team calls with Clinical Outreach Team
13.Participate in 6-month interval field rides with Senior Director of Clinical Outreach
14.Manage expenses and company credit card tasks as designated by supervisor/administrator
15.Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Education, Marketing, Business, Healthcare or closely related field OR minimum 1 year of direct experience in behavioral health setting/ service sales.
2.Experience with communication principles, practices, and techniques applicable to a healthcare environment.
3.Excellent communication skills with a focus on customer experience.
4. Willingness to be a part of a local/ national team of outreach professionals entrusted with client experience and Newport Healthcare’s professional referent growth
Compensation: $75,000-$85,000 plus $6,000 bonus, typical earnings the first year is $105,000-$115,000 plus excellent benefits