Job Title: Community Relationship Specialist
The Community Relations Specialist will build and maintain trust and act as a reliable resource for adolescent/young adult behavioral healthcare, in their respective targeted communities. This position will collaborate with the outpatient team, internally and externally, to provide care coordination including regular communications, while acting as an internal liaison to foster and enhance the experience and outcomes for clients and families. This position will identify outpatient specific market strategies, partner with local community providers/resources, build and deepen professional relationships, optimize potential community opportunities to increase Newport Healthcare’s outpatient reach, and work within an assigned radius to build Newport Healthcare’s brand with a variety of outpatient specific referral targets.
Location: Kirkland, WA
Candidate must live within 15 minutes of Kirkland. Position is remote and will spend most of the in the nearby community.
Schedule: Full time role to equate to 40 hours per week, occasionally more
1.Work with supervisor to develop and execute 6-month and annual performance objectives for the target market
2.Identify local community partnerships in the target market and reach out to establish those key relationships
3.Conduct face to face meetings with outpatient specific community professionals to uncover needs, address barriers to treatment and create community partnerships
4.Plan and execute territory routing with 60 miles of Newport outpatient programming
5.Plan/ attend conferences/ networking events on behalf of Newport Healthcare’s Outpatient service line
6. Plan and attend facility tours and facility events for community professionals in the targeted geography
7.Attend outpatient staff meetings onsite, in designated intervals
8.Plan and execute presentations, customize them to a targeted community audience
9. Respond immediately to service and referral inquiries • Perform Referent Satisfaction Surveys specific to Outpatient location
10.Support the referring professional and the family, from the first call through admission
11. Document meaningful activity related to community referents/ families in Salesforce database
12. Attend and participate in national calls and weekly team calls with Clinical Outreach Team
13.Participate in 6-month interval field rides with Senior Director of Clinical Outreach
14.Manage expenses and company credit card tasks as designated by supervisor/administrator
15.Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Education, Marketing, Business, Healthcare or closely related field OR minimum 1 year of direct experience in behavioral health setting/ service sales.
2.Experience with communication principles, practices, and techniques applicable to a healthcare environment.
3.Excellent communication skills with a focus on customer experience.
4. Willingness to be a part of a local/ national team of outreach professionals entrusted with client experience and Newport Healthcare’s professional referent growth
Compensation: $80,000-$90,000 plus bonuses and full benefits.