Job Opening: Construction Project Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90036
Job Description: Project Manager / Site Supervisor
1. Oversee Subcontractors and vendors for 2-3 projects at a time.
2. Attend weekly meetings and presenting the projects progress
3. Visit project sites regularly to oversee project and ensure project adheres to timeline and schedule
4. Acting as the main point of contact between construction workers and leadership
5. Placing orders of materials and keeping track of receipts
6. Project site meetings with inspectors, architects, designers, etc
1. 3+ years Construction Management Experience
2. Ability to read and understand construction plans
3. Reliable Vehicle and CA Driver’s License
4. Basic Tablet/Computer skills. Knowledge of Builder Trend or project management is a plus.
5. Bilingual Spanish desired.
6. Experience managing the building of high end, customized homes
Compensation: $70,000-$120,000 plus benefits
- Address Los Angeles, CA