Location: Corporate office is in Los Angeles, 90036, but projects include local driving required to locations up to 90 minutes away
1. Selecting and managing vendors for capital improvements on residential projects.
2. Ensure project adheres to timeline.
3. Work with designer, approve contracts and ensure all supplies and equipment are in place the day before, rent equipment as needed, order and purchase supplies, retrieve equipment from storage.
4. Keep track of all expenses on a spreadsheet. Make sure budget is followed.
5. Walk through project daily, oversee quality control.
6. Communicate with owners, attend meetings, update on progress of project.
1. 2+ year construction project management experience in residential projects.
2. Motivated and organized.
3. Experience working with contractors and maintenance vendors.
4. Computer skills.
5. Basic technical construction skills.
6. Driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
7. Organized and motivated.
8. Experience overseeing a team.
9. Must have experience in estimating jobs.
10. Must have residential experience.
Compensation: $90,000-$110,000 plus full benefits