Job Order: Construction Project Manager
Location: Reseda, CA
Projects are throughout Los Angeles County
1. Act as the source of contact for the client from the time they sign the contract until the project is complete.
2. Manage all vendors throughout the project.
3. Ensure project adheres to timeline and budget.
4. Oversee equipment, make sure all supplies and equipment are in place the day before, rent equipment as needed, order and purchase supplies.
5. Keep track of all expenses.
6. Communicate with client, subcontractors, and vendors regularly. Provide excellent customer service.
7. Communicate with owners, attend meetings, update on progress of project.
1. Excellent communication skills
2. 3+ years in a construction project management or foreman role.
3. Excellent management skills and ability to foresee upcoming events
4. Valid Ca. driving license and reliable vehicle
5. Fluent English and good Spanish
6. Knowledge of BuilderTrend or any project management software is a plus. At the minimum, basic computer skills, iPad, working with PDFs.
7. Excellent communication and details.
8. Ability to read and understand basic construction plans.
9. High attention to details
Compensation: $65,000-$85,000 plus 14 days PTO