Location: North Hollywood, CA
1. Assist in moving the project from conception to completion under a fast timeline.
2. Working with design, permitting and supervision/management of ongoing live construction projects by working with crews and subcontractors.
3. Acting as the main point of contact between the construction workers and project owners or leadership.
4. Presenting on the project’s progress and pitching ideas during production meetings.
5. Placing orders for tools, equipment or other materials.
6. Building the project timeline and ensuring team members properly follow it.
7. Monitoring and visiting job sites regularly to ensure employees remain compliant and job sites stay clean and orderly.
8. Making and maintaining records for personnel onsite, including field orders, request for information documents and daily field reports
9. Meeting with inspectors and government members to clear and receive permission to start construction on sites.
1. 5+ years Project Manager construction experience.
2. Experience working on residential projects.
3. Reliable vehicle and driver’s license.
Compensation: $75,000-$100,000 plus gas mileage and PTO