Job Opening: Cook for Residential Treatment Center
Location: Tarzana, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday, Full-Time, 8 hours per day.
1. Create weekly menus and shopping lists for upscale treatment center.
2. Stay within the given, reasonable budget.
3. Prepare and cook delicious, nutritious meals.
4. Shop for all ingredients, turn in receipts, maintain relevant documentation.
5. Prepare lunch and dinner for approximately 10-12 (residents and staff).
6. Leaving prepared meals to cover weekends.
7. Clean, stock, and restock workstations.
1. Experience cooking in a previous treatment center preferred but not required.
2. Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
3. Ability to pass a background check, drug testing, TB test.
4. Food handlers certification.
5. Current and valid CPR & First Aid Certification.
Compensation: $25-$28 per hour plus benefits.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!