Location: Agoura, CA or Calabasas, CA
12:00AM-8:00AM Saturday & Sunday
Must be able to attend mandatory Team meetings, either on:
Mondays 10am-12pm (Agoura Hills), or
Wednesdays 10am-12pm (Calabasas)
1. Oversee teenagers in their daily therapeutic activities.
2. Participate in group therapy activities.
3. Act as a mentor for kids struggling with mental health and/or addiction issues while maintaining strong boundaries.
4. Write notes in Electronic Medical Records.
1. Residential treatment experience preferred, psychology students and other backgrounds also considered.
2. Experience working with kids and/or teens (for example as a tutor, sports coach, at a school, etc.).
3. Experience working with substance abuse/ mental illness desired.
4. Basic computer and writing skills.
5. Able to pass a strict background check from the DOJ.
6 21 years old or over.
7. Must have a car/driver’s license.
8. Must be vaccinated for Covid.
Compensation: $16-$18 per hour based on experience
(4 shifts and up per week comes with benefits)
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!