Job Opening: Counselor for Teens in Treatment (3 part-time, 1 full-time)
Location: Danville, CA
Thursday & Sunday 2:00PM-10:00PM
Monday 2:00PM-10:00PM, Sunday 6:00AM-2:00PM
Thursday & Friday 12:00PM-8:00AM
1. Mentor teenagers in treatment with warmth and professionalism.
2. Supervise teenagers in therapeutic activities.
3. Keep records in electronic medical system (Kipu)
1. Able to keep up with teens on activities such as hiking, sports, yoga etc.
2. Experience working with teens, such as in a camp or school.
3. Able to pass a strict background check- no felonies or misdemeanors whatsoever.
4. Must be at least 21 years or older.
5. An interest in psychology or counseling as a career.
6. Vaccinated for COVID including Booster. They can do a religious or medical exemption however, they would need to be tested weekly.
7. Basic computer skills and strong writing skills.
Compensation: $24 per hour plus benefits
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!