Job Opening: Counselors for Residential Detox Center for Teens
Location: Calabasas/Agoura Hills, CA
8:00AM-4:00PM, Saturdays & Sundays (2 Candidates)
4:00PM-12:00AM, Monday- Saturday (2-3 Candidates, Part-Time or Full-Time)
12:00AM-8:00AM, Monday-Saturday (3 Candidates, Part-Time or Full-Time)
Must be able to attend mandatory Team meetings, either on:
Mondays 10am-12pm (Agoura Hills), or
Wednesdays 10am-12pm (Calabasas)
1. Oversee teenagers in their daily therapeutic activities.
2. Participate in group therapy activities.
3. Act as a mentor for kids struggling with mental health and/or addiction issues while maintaining strong boundaries.
4. Write notes in Electronic Medical Records.
1. Minimum of 1 year experience working in a group home setting preferred.
2. Experience working with kids and/or teens (for example as a tutor, sports coach, at a school, etc.).
3. Experience working with substance abuse/ mental illness.
4. Knowledge or experience with Title 22 group home regulations.
5. Basic computer and writing skills.
6. Able to pass a strict background check from the DOJ.
7. 21 years old or over.
8. Driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
Compensation: $15 – $17 per hour based on experience.
(4 shifts per week comes with benefits)