Job Opening: Curriculum Director for small K-8th Jewish School
Location: Seattle, Washington (Hybrid, come in person 3x a week)
Schedule: Monday-Friday 11 AM-4 PM
1. Oversee the curriculum.
2. Ensure curriculum is implemented.
3. Enhancing the curriculum.
4. Supporting staff on implemented curriculum.
5. Mentoring staff, meeting with staff weekly (at a minimum).
6. Overseeing Title 1 students.
7. Reviewing all student progress via assessments.
8. Researching trainings and arranging professional development opportunities.
1. Experience with curriculum leadership/management.
3. Excellent communication skills.
4. 3+ years classroom experience.
5. Familiarity with Judaism is a plus.
Compensation: $50-$60 per hour
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Manufacturing Buyer (Purchasing Agent/Buyer)
Volunteer Coordinator for Jewish Children and Teens with Special Needs Non-Profit
2 Primary Therapists for High End Adolescent Treatment Center
Wellness Director for Assisted Living
Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator for Medical Tech Start Up
Therapist for Eating Disorder Adolescent Residential Treatment