Job Opening: Data Entry Pharmacy Technician for large, well known, Long Term Care Pharmacy
Location: Hayward, CA
Schedules Open: 8 hour shifts, very flexible for morning or evening or night. Morning shift is priority.
No part-time. Must be full-time and can work on the weekends if they want to.
1. Process prescriptions and enter them into the pharmacy computer system, QS1 and Docutrack.
1.1+ years pharmacy tech experience
2. Pharmacy Technician license in good standing with the California state board of Pharmacy desired, experience can replace a license.
3. Retail pharmacy experience desired.
4. Long term care pharmacy experience desired.
5. Able to pass a drug test and background check.
6. Excellent typing skills.
Compensation: $18-$25 per hour depending on experience, plus full benefits including medical, dental, PTO etc
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN