Job Opening: Data Entry Pharmacy Technician for large, well known, Long Term Care Pharmacy
Location: Hayward, CA
Schedules Open: 8 hour shifts, very flexible for morning or evening or night. Morning shift is priority.
No part-time. Must be full-time and can work on the weekends if they want to.
1. Process prescriptions and enter them into the pharmacy computer system, QS1 and Docutrack.
1.1+ years pharmacy tech experience
2. Pharmacy Technician license in good standing with the California state board of Pharmacy desired, experience can replace a license.
3. Retail pharmacy experience desired.
4. Long term care pharmacy experience desired.
5. Able to pass a drug test and background check.
6. Excellent typing skills.
Compensation: $18-$25 per hour depending on experience, plus full benefits including medical, dental, PTO etc
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!