Job Opening: Data Entry Pharmacy Technician for large, well known, Long Term Care Pharmacy
Location: City of Industry, CA
12 PM-8 PM or 2 PM-10 PM or 4 PM-12 midnight
1. Process prescriptions and enter them into the pharmacy computer system, QS1 and Docutrack.
1.1+ years pharmacy tech experience
2. Pharmacy Technician license in good standing with the California state board of Pharmacy desired, experience can replace a license.
3. Retail pharmacy experience desired.
4. Long term care pharmacy experience desired.
5. Able to pass a drug test and background check.
6. Excellent typing skills.
Compensation: $20-$25 per hour depending on experience, plus full benefits including medical, dental, PTO etc
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!