Job Opening: DBT Primary Therapist
Location: Tarzana, CA
1. Facilitate individual and family sessions that adhere to DBT principles and utilize core treatment strategies
2. Maintain a caseload of 3 clients (including individual and family sessions)
3. Complete all necessary documentation on time in EMR
4.Facilitate weekly DBT Skills Training groups
5. Attend weekly Treatment Team meetings and present cases to clinical team
6.Complete Biopsychosocial Assessments upon admission
7. Coordinate after-care with parents and Discharge Coordinator
1. Currently LCSW, LMFT OR LPCC OR a registered AMFT OR ASW OR APCC with 1500+ hours
2.Dedication to providing DBT adherently, as designed by Marsha Linehan
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
4. Ability to pass a background check
Compensation: $75,000-$85,000 plus benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!