Job Opening: Design Assistant for Studio
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1. Communicate design ideas.
2. Create 3D models/renderings.
3. Collaborate directly with principal designer to drive client’s projects from concept through construction.
4. Review plans and work together with the expeditor.
5. Attend meetings with the plan checker in person and go over corrections in person.
1. 2+ years experience in 3D rendering software.
2. Proficient in AutoCAD (mostly adding info and details re: specified materials and finishes).
3. Strong graphic and visualization skills to communicate design ideas
4. Able to take accurate jobsite dimensions
5. Must have knowledge of local zoning codes.
6. Must possess strong oral and written communication skills, be punctual and detail oriented
7. Ability to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines
8. Able to read plans for approximate square footage and other material quantities (like for when a general shopping list needs to be compiled)
Compensation: $25-$30 per hour plus benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN