Job Opening: Development Associate
Location: Flatbush, NY
Schedule: Full-time, 40-Hours per week
1. Oversee the fundraising elements of various Yeshivah events.
2. Outreach to prospective donors for securing sponsorships.
3. Coordinate with the Registrar and IT department to create targeted spreadsheets, donor and solicitor lists, and email lists to enhance fundraising effectiveness.
4. Collaborate with the marketing department for the design, editing, and printing of marketing materials and emails related to campaigns.
5. Develop fundraising plans and ma
6. Collaborate with various departments to identify and implement annual naming opportunities and corporate sponsorships
7. Oversee the creation of donor acknowledgments books and other donor gifts as needed.
8. Assist the Director of Capital Campaign in managing donor plaques.
9. Learn and utilize the fundraising software Sustain for tasks such as entering pledges, printing and analyzing donor reports, and identifying discrepancies.
10. Utilize development tools and functions, including Formsite, Formule, Constant Contact, Authorize.net, and other Google Platforms for donor management and financial tracking.
11. Follow up with donors regarding acknowledgments for publications, sponsorship listings, dedications, and plaques.
1. Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
2. Ability to efficiently prioritize and manage multiple time-sensitive campaigns and projects.
3. Strong teamwork skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
4. Meticulous attention to detail, including excellent proofreading and organizational skills.
5. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
6. Proficiency in database management, including Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel) and Google Platforms. Knowledge of donor management database Sustain is a plus.
Compensation: $60,000-$75,000 plus excellent benefits