Job Opening: Director, Contractor
Schedule: 8 AM-5 PM with 1 hour lunch break
Company Description: Home maintenance and improvement start up looking for a Director of Maintenance who is a licensed Contractor to initially do some hands on work and over time supervise a team. Jobs are already lined up.
1. Oversee home improvement projects and repairs. Initially do some repairs and eventually only manage a team. There are 2 team members to manage so far.
2. Communicate with customers, explain repair process with realistic timeline and stay within reasonable budget.
3. Stay in communication with owners and other stakeholders.
1. Class B Licensed General Building Contractor.
2. Clean background and driving record.
3. Strong computer skills, written and verbal communication skills.
4. Property Management experience highly desired.
5. Must have Maintenance or Handyman experience.
Compensation: $110,000-$140,000 plus PTO and health benefits
Benefits: $200 per month in a separate check towards healthcare, holidays off and PTO
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!