Job Opening: Director of Business Operations, Outpatient Services
Description: The Director of Business Operations, Outpatient Services will be a dynamic leader who can bring both strategy and operational excellence to the organization. You will be directly responsible for driving the growth and profitability of all current and future outpatient services at the organizations. The organization currently has four intensive outpatient programs across California, serving adolescents and their families within IOP and PHP levels of care. However, we know that treatment and support does not stop there and are looking for someone who is passionate about helping to connect more teens and families to mental health services across the full spectrum of care (virtual, outpatient, IOP/PHP, psychiatry, etc). This role will work directly with the executive team and clinical leadership to re-imagine how care can be accessed both in California and across the country – you will have P & L responsibility, as well as operational oversight. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who likes to build programs and systems, while also utilizing their creative marketing talents to identify new markets and areas of growth.
Location: Majority remote with 10% travel.
1. Oversee business operations of the organization’s existing IOP/PHP; manage admissions process, collaborate with Chief Growth Officer to identify growth opportunities, and provide a high level of oversight to ensure operational efficiencies
2. Develop and drive new outpatient service lines, establishing business plans, hiring and leading teams, as well as helping to develop systems and processes
3. Identify market trends in the behavioral health space, specifically in outpatient services (including virtual)
4. Drive payor relationships and strategic partnership opportunities
5. Ensure the organization’s clinical excellence is maintained throughout all services
1. 5+ years working in behavioral health leadership, specifically within growth departments (admissions, marketing, business ops)
2. Deep understanding of clinical operations and excellence; maximizing profitability, but never at the expensive of quality
3. Appreciation for evidenced-based treatment and clinical outcomes
4. Excited about finding solutions to the gaps that exist in adolescent treatment today and not afraid to think outside the box
5. Highly organized, forward thinking, and a collaborative team player
6. Experience in tracking and being accountable for KPI’s
Compensation: $130,000-$150,000 plus benefits