Job Opening: Director of E-Commerce/Director of Customer Retention
Job Summary: We are looking for a tech-savvy Ecommerce Marketing Manager with a background in Sales/Digital Sales, Marketing or Business. The person in this role has an eye for what will appeal to customers and uses an innovate approach to increase customer traffic. As the Ecommerce Marketing Manager, knowing how to organize and interpret data is key.
Location: remote within US
1. Develop a department-wide online marketing strategy.
2. Supervise Ecommerce Marketing Team.
3. Collaborate with IT department to establish site analytics.
4. Creates graph in the system to track product sales.
5. Lead development of tailored marketing campaigns.
6. Maintain contact with IT department to ensure system security.
7. Identify and reaches out to potential affiliates.
8. Research and formulates ways to optimize user experience.
9.Use data to create strategic plan.
10. Maintain working knowledge of best practices in marketing
1. 3+ years experience in e-commerce marketing specifically at a native Direct to Consumer company.
2. 4+ years of experience of web development or digital management.
3. Previous supervisory experience required.
4. Experience with Google Analytics, UX or Adobe.
Compensation: $160,000-$250,000 100% health insurance, 401k at 1 year, PTO, dental, vision