Job Opening: Director of Nursing for a 110 Skilled Nursing Facility
Director of Nursing is responsible for planning, organizing, developing and directing the overall functions of the Nursing Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards covering short-term and long-term care facilities. The ideal candidate must have a current nursing license as well as Long Term Care experience, preferably in a DON or ADON role.
Schedule: Full-time, Monday-Friday with a rotating weekend availability, Day shift
Location: San Jose, CA
1. Supervise all nursing team
2. Communicate with doctors, patients and family members about patient health
3. Recruit, train and onboard new nursing staff
4. Oversee department budgets
5. Evaluate staff performance and preparing accurate reports detailing your findings
6.Develop short and long-term goals for the entire nursing department
1. Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing and currently licensed by the State.
2. 2+ years working in a hospital, long-term or healthcare facility
3. Experienced using different computer and software applications
4. Possess great knowledge about general, rehabilitative and restorative nursing and medical practices and procedures and laws, regulations and guidelines governing long-term care.
5. Must have a positive and caring attitude towards all residents, staff, and family members.
Compensation: $150,000 plus benefits and a signing bonus