Magen Am USA, Inc (Hebrew for “Nations Shield”) is a registered 501©3, non-profit organization assisting in securing our community by providing prudent and responsible security measures, training, and sustainable solutions. We understand that in order to create a secure community, more is required than simply inputting ‘outside hired guards’ as a Band-Aid, or by training citizens in defense strategies. Magen Am dedicates its efforts in engagement of the following three arms of services: Community Team Members Program, Veterans Team Program, and community advocacy & education. This multi-operational approach gives us a holistic and sustainable security solution.
Job Opening: Director of Operations for non-profit Armed Community Security Company
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90036
1. Creating and enforcing policies and procedures for a team of 50 volunteers and paid staff for a community security organization.
2. Ensure that the vision of the organization is implemented through systems and action.
3. Manage communications within the organization and to the public.
4. Help the organization scale to other geographical locations.
5. Create and maintain budget.
6. Stay up to date and in compliance with regulatory policies and state and city laws and regulations.
1. Experience in law enforcement and/or military and/or security as an Operations Chief or Policies or Administration.
2. Experience with “boots on the ground” security or law enforcement or military.
3. Experience working with budgets.
4. Understanding of regulations and licensing for armed security.
5. Strong vision for the future of the organization, able to plan and execute for growth.