Job Description: Director of Operations for Residential and Commercial Property Management
Schedule: Full-time and in person
Location: Studio City, CA
- Oversee the operations for 475 residential units and over 1 million square feet of commercial property.
- Oversee the property management team, promoting information and experience sharing and company culture, scheduling and time management optimization, and ensuring general team member health.
- Conduct Initial and ongoing team member training and training refreshers.
- Network with the focus to continuously improve.
- Develop and maintain policy, procedure, and process for effective property engagement strategy, and for all property management administration.
- Develop and maintain procedure and process to promote intimate market knowledge.
- Develop and maintain procedure and process to foster a healthy tenant community, tenant/management relationship, and tenant eviction and legal action.
- Oversee AR, late fee, and collections policies.
- Oversee AP policy.
- Oversee maintenance team to ensure repair coordination and standards policy is in effect.
- Develop and maintain procedures and processes for client reporting and relationship maintenance.
- Assist in marketing to new clients.
- Create baselines as the evaluation basis for looking for ways to improve every aspect, and establishing KPIs to ensure we can measure productivity.
- Promote a culture of experimentation.
- After action review (AAR) and follow-up policy/procedure and process modification.
- 3+ years experience in a leadership/managerial role at a property management company.
- Ideally, 3+ years experience in both residential and commercial property management. However, 5+ years of experience in residential or commercial property management will suffice.
- Never satisfied with the status quo, committed to experimenting, always comparing to see what works better.
- Good at identifying and collecting the right data and analyzing it to use for change.
- Strong leadership skills, creative yet organized.
- Someone who executes, leans towards action and doesn’t overplan or overthink.
- Someone who loves to learn, constantly evolve and improve.
Compensation: $120,000-$150,000 plus benefits