Job Opening: Director of Recruiting
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90048
1. Manage and oversee 5 recruiters in their daily assignments.
2. Guide, train, and model excellent recruiting practices for new and experienced recruiters.
3. Handle more challenging recruiting projects directly.
4. Help refine and create systems to improve recruiting practices.
5. Meet with entire recruiting team regularly to troubleshoot and improve.
1. 3+ years healthcare recruiting
2. 2+ years managerial experience- managing and training recruiters
3. Bachelors degree in Business, Human Resources, Psychology, Marketing or other relevant fields
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Positive, solution orientated attitude
Compensation: $100,000-$110,000 plus benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN