Job Opening: Director of Rehabilitation Services for Therapy Staffing Company for Home Health Agencies
The Director of Rehabilitation Services supervises the Occupational, Speech, and Physical Therapists. The Director is responsible for overall supervision, coordination and administration of all the clinicians. The Director is expected to follow home health guidelines in administering services.
Location: Glendale, CA
1. Trains new personnel and does quality field assessments with clinicians
2. Conducts annual staff evaluations
3. Oversees employees ensuring quality care is provided to the patients
4. Provides opportunity, growth and development of staff
5. Acts as liaison for Occupational, Physical, Speech Therapy and home health agencies
1. Doctorate of Physical Therapy, required.
2. Must be a current Licensed Physical Therapist from an approved Physical Therapist school
3. 3+ years of clinical experience
4. 1+ years of supervision experience
Compensation: $120,000-$130,000 plus benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!