Job Opening: Director of Resource Room
Director of Resource Room – Under the umbrella of Student Services, the Director of Resource Room is responsible for managing the department and supervising the Resource Room and Remedial teachers.
1. Researching evidence based assessments and interventions
2. Coordinating PD in chosen best practices.
3. Providing testing accommodations
4. Using data management and presenting academic data at Student Support Team Meetings.
1. Bachelor’s or any relevant degree with Special Education and/ or Educational Psychology
2. 3+ years experience using multi-sensory techniques (Foundations, Orton-Gillingham, Preventing Academic Failure, Lindamood-bell, Wilson programs)
3. two written professional references
4. Fluent in Hebrew
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN