Job Opening: Director of Sales and Order Management
Jaco Aerospace is a fast-growing, tech-driven, privately held Aerospace company that operates globally within the Aerospace Industry. Our customer base includes major airlines, Space, Defense, OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers), and all branches of the Department of Defense. We are seeking an experienced, intelligent, reliable, and hardworking individual to join our team as Director of Sales and Order Management
This is a high-ranking position that requires an individual with a robust blend of sales acumen, strategic thinking, and leadership skills.
Location: Pasadena, California 91103
1. Develop and implement strategic sales plans to meet company goals and objectives.
2. Work directly with our sales and order management leaders to make sure we are achieving optimal performance.
3. Oversee the RFQ through order management process to ensure a smooth and efficient customer experience.
4. Analyze sales data and forecast future sales trends.
5. Maintain relationships with key clients and develop new client relationships.
6. Collaborate with other departments to ensure alignment with company objectives.
7. Monitor market trends and competitor activities.
1. Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing, or a related field. An MBA would be an added advantage.
2. A minimum of 4 years of experience in a sales leadership role.
3. Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
4. Experience in order management and customer service.
5. Excellent leadership and team management skills.
6. Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
7. Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
8. Tech savvy.
9. Experience with Salesforce.
Compensation: $95,000-$115,000 plus excellent benefits.