Job Opening: Warehouse Associate and Driver
Schedule: Full-Time, 40 hours, day time hours
Location: Phoenix, AZ
1. Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions.
2. Time management and organizational skills to keep track of deliveries and stay on schedule.
3. Follow proper procedures for storing, shelving, and placing inventory.
4. Loads and unloads product and moves material within the warehouse.
5. Obtaining client or customer signatures when needed
6.Perform other duties as required and promote a positive image of Precision Aerospace
1.Must be at least 21 years old.
2. Have a valid and unrestricted drivers license, and an acceptable driving record from the State Bureau of Motor Vehicles
3.Ensure all administrative paperwork concerning delivery orders required to move with deliveries are available for inspection
4.1 year of relevant experience.
5. Strong organization & communication skills
Compensation: $16-$17 plus benefits.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Budget Coordinator for Busy Construction Company for Luxury Homes
Opening Outreach Specialist
STEM Curriculum Coordinator for Orthodox Jewish School
Personal Assistant to the Rabbi
Sales Representatives for Alternative Financing for Small Business