Job Opening: Early Childhood Director for Large, Established and Well Run Orthodox Jewish School
Location: Flatbush, NY
Start Date: July 2023
1. Direct and lead the early childhood program, strengthen vision and goals through action.
2. Continue the culture of warmth and professionalism with colleagues, staff, parents and school community.
3. Guide and mentor early childhood team, provide individual and group training and feedback.
4. Communicate with colleagues, administration, and parents.
1. 5+ years working in early childhood education.
2. A vision on the future of engaging early childhood students.
3. Strong leadership skills.
4. Experience in a mangerial or leadership position.
5. Strong communicator.
6. Strongly connected to the Orthodox Jewish Community.
7. Master’s degree required.
8. Warm and professional personality, passion for building a positive school culture.
Compensation: $150,000-$200,000 plus excellent benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN